Custom Process Filtration Systems
Critical Process Filtration designs custom process filtration systems. We will work with you to create an efficient, cost-effective system that is easy to operate and maintain. We also provide operator training and installation support, if requested.
We have online tools and information to help you determine which Critical Process Filtration filters will best fit your needs. Visit the “Industries & Applications” pages for your industry to learn more. Then find data sheets on our filters and housings either through links on industry or application pages or directly in our products pages. After you determine the filters you would like, use our unique system sizing tools and other technical support information to determine the number of filter elements need to perform in your process.
Of course, you can always send us some information on your project and we can help you more directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Click here to download a brief overview of our system design and support capabilities. Below are just a few of the possible features that we can include in your system.
Critical Process Filtration – Turnkey Systems Features
- Stainless steel housings
- Sanitary (Standard single-round to 21-round, larger custom sizes available)
- Industrial (Standard single-round to 80-round, larger custom sizes available)
- Custom housings available for bag filters and other filter types
- Automated Controls
- Automatic filter integrity testing (for cartridge filters)
- Automate system clean-in-place, sanitization and sterilization cycles
- Monitor system performance
- Track system performance and output
- Measure/monitor critical fluid characteristics and signal when approaching action limits
- Stainless steel piping or other customer specified material
Stainless or Custom Specified Connections
- Pipe thread
- Custom Configurations
- Redundant flow paths with automated switching for optimum performance
- Controlling flows from multiple sources – process different liquids or blend multiple fluids
- Distribution to multiple downstream processing systems
- Redundant flow paths with automated switching for optimum performance Valve manifolds
Critical Process Filtration can also work with you to install and start up the system and train plant personnel on system operation.
Visit our Products page to learn more about individual filter and housings lines and for access to product datasheets.